1. audry hepburn - i'd love to be audry hepburn for a day. she has to be the most beautiful woman in the history of the planet. i just adore her class and elegance.
classic portrait of audry hepburn.
2. kate middleton - kate middleton is the most elegant woman of our time. she seems to be endlessly kind and polite. but the reason i would most like to be kate middleton, is so i could wear her wedding dress. the alexander mcqueen gown was so stunning, i don't think i'd ever seen anything so suited for the classy lady wearing it.
kate middleton in her perfect wedding dress.
3. florence welch - see my reasons in my style crush post here. i mean really she is just flawless. and i would love to have a voice that could bring people to tears.
florece performing with her machine
4. vivienne westwood - this quirky designer was practically the trigger that started the punk movement. words cannot describe how much i would have loved to have been a part of that.
most famous image of westwood
5. twiggy - twiggy does not have a single flaw. she was beautiful. she's aged elegantly. and she remains beautiful to this day. i don't think there is a single model i respect more.
the classic portrait of twiggy.
6. coco chanel - a name recognised world wide. the pinnacle of class. she needs no introduction.
chanel looking chanel
7. marilyn monroe - marilyn monroe is my hero. she was one of the most beautiful women in the world. she was used by men until she actually feared love. but she still turned up to any job with a smile on her face.
monroe looking as perfect as usual
8. kate moss - the second kate on my list, kate moss does not have i life that i would want to lead (the phrase "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" comes to mind). however i would sure as hell like to have her wardrobe for a day! she always looks fierce.
9. cleopatra - supposedley the most beautiful women in history, and a powerful ruler of egypt. cleopatra is a legend, always covered from head to toe in gold and jewels. she would bathe in milk to keep herself beautiful and a classic film (with elizabeth taylor playing cleopatra) was based on her.
elizabeth taylor in her role as cleopatra
10. alexa chung - alexa chung is effortlessly stylish. her natural beauty is in harmony with her relaxed fashion sence.
and that concludes my list of women i'd like to be for twentyfour hours.